Monday, October 24, 2011

16-week survey

Weekly Survey:


How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain: +5.8lbs (133.8lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of an avocado.

Sleep?: Still hit and miss. I’ve had an opportunity on occasion to take naps which helps, but not enough.

How are you feeling physically? Ok, but not great. I’ve had a lot of sciatica and right hip pain and the round ligament pains are terrible this time around.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Pretty good. I have bad days, but most of them are good.

Best moment this week?: On Friday I had a massage which was awesome! I’m looking forward to tonight when we’re taking Clara for Halloween pictures with Katie.

Movement?: I thought I might have felt a little something last night, but I’m still not 100% convinced.

What has baby been up to this week?: Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
Food cravings?: MILK!! Still. :) Other than that, nothing, really.

Labor signs?: Nope, still too early.

What I miss: Getting good sleep at night and having any kind of energy.

What I'm looking forward to: Next week is our next OB appointment and Clara’s 1st birthday!

Random Thoughts: Nothing too much this week, though I did realize that in about a month I’ll be halfway through this pregnancy already! Yikes!
16 week bump pic

No comments:

Post a Comment