Wednesday, October 5, 2011

13 week survey


Weekly Survey:


How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain: +2.4lbs (130.4lbs)

How big is baby?: The size of a peach.

Sleep?: I have a bit of a cold, so not too great. I do end up getting around 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep but anything after that is broken.

How are you feeling physically? Large, despite my lack of weight gain. My back is also bothering me, but I've started up with the chiropractor again so hopefully that helps.

How are you feeling emotionally?: Pretty good. I was a little stressed about work but now that the situation is resolved I'm feeling better.

Best moment this week?: Apple picking today with Clara, Adam, and Grammy and Grandpa. It was fun, but we're all exhausted! We had our NT scan last week and got to see our little peanut. Everything looked great AND we got a good guess at the gender-A BOY!

Movement?: Nope, too early...though I may feel something sooner this time. Of course, the opposite could also be true. :)

What has baby been up to this week?: Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

Food cravings?: None, really. Although I did have a short but intense craving for DQ which I rectified immediately. :)

Labor signs?: Nope, also too early.

What I miss: Um, the energy I used to have and my back not hurting.

What I'm looking forward to: Thursday is the official start of the 2nd trimester!

Random Thoughts: I can't believe we might be having a boy! I've spent the last 11 months taking care of a girl. I'm not really sure what to do with a boy! lol


13-week bump pic


 

No comments:

Post a Comment