Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3-hour Glucose test results...They're in!

Even though I had an appointment with Dr. V and plus also they had called to tell me that I passed my 3-hour test, I didn't have my actual results until today. So without further delay, here they are!

Fasting:
Needed to be between 65-99
Result: 72

1-hour draw:
Needed to be under 140
Result: 127

2-hour draw:
Needed to be under 150
Result: 121

3-hour draw:
Needed to be under 180
Result: 140

Looks to me like everything was perfect! I did also tell Dr. V that if I have any more kids, I'm skipping the 1-hour test and just doing the 3-hour since I haven't passed the 1-hour test with EITHER of my kids! lol

Next test should be the Group B strep test at around 36 weeks (I believe). I'm glad to have all the biggies behind me and am looking forward to getting everything together so that we're all ready when wee man makes his arrival (hopefully not for 10 or so weeks!).

On that note, Adam told me that he had a dream this morning that Sam was coming in 2 weeks. Let's hope it was just a dream!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I had gestational diabetes with both of my babies and it was a pain in the butt. Smooth sailing from here on out.

    ReplyDelete