Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday: Must-haves!

This Tuesday's topic is your "must-have" items...either for you, for baby, for toddler, etc.
My "must have" item right now is my cell phone, a Motorola Photon 4G. I spend a ton of time on it, between being busy at home and on the go-it's nice to not be tied to the computer. The only thing I wish it had? The Pinterest App. Apparently Apple has cornered the market, but I'm hoping that soon someone will release it for Android. It's great because along with being able to access the Web and email, I can also get things like Netflix and my Kindle so I've always got something to entertain. And being able to link the calender to my Google calendar is really handy, too, because Adam can also access my Google Calendar which makes scheduling of ANYTHING much easier on our family!




The "must have" for Clara is our new Braun Thermoscan IRT4520. She came down with a cold on Thursday and by Saturday she was miserable and a trip to the doctor yesterday revealed our first ever double ear infection. I ended up buying a new thermometer. We have an Exergen temporal thermometer, but there are inconsistencies when it comes to different people taking her temp. So I did a little hunting around and found this one. It can be found on Amazon and Walmart and probably numerous outher drug/department stores. For around $38, I couldn't really think of a reason not to get this. It's quick and easy...and pretty accurate from what I can tell.

I have a whole list of stuff for "what I want" but none of them are really "must have". Isn't that always the way? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh we have that thermometer and LOVE it. It's so quick and easy! The pinterest app for apple REALLY sucks! I'm constantly complaining about it...so much that I gave up on it. So your really not missing much. I'm hoping they make some improvements in it. Coming over from TAT today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, definitely. I could not live without my phone, either!

    ReplyDelete