Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Friday! What's on Your Mind today?

I have SO much on my mind since yesterday...most of it good, though!

  • First and foremost-I'm really excited that Adam gets to start therapy soon! It's just one more step forward in recovery and hopefully getting things back to somewhat normal around here!
  • I'm really pleased with how all of my appointments went yesterday-even though Samuel wanted to be stubborn again, we got some really cool pictures of his face, which I'll probably post in my next weekly update.
  • I'm waiting on the phone to ring: I'm expecting the results from my GTT that I took yesterday...and I'm confident that I passed this time! I'm also waiting on Physical Therapy to call me-Dr. V wants me to go for my back. I'm not surprised.
  • I just finished the pre-admission form for the hospital and we're now down to every 2-week appointments. Yikes-it's getting real! Time to step up the prep!
  • I ALMOST missed the Kathleen Madigan show! Time to buy tickets! It'll be nice to have a date with the hubs!
  • I can't wait to pick Clara up from Mimi's house this afternoon. :) I missed her so much all week! Of course, we'll be going right back tomorrow for Papa's birthday, but that's ok.
  • I'm excited that I might FINALLY be getting to meet one of my November Mommies!
  • I'm also really looking forward to my lunch! lol
Overall, it's a pretty good day today. I can't complain: it's 40+ degrees in January and there's no snow! I'm loving it!

What's on your mind on this lovely Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment