Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF!

It's FRIIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!

I love Fridays. I love Fridays even more when I'm not working...which isn't the case today. I'm at work. Luckily. The weather was terrible when I left this morning! At one point I was only doing 25mph on the highway!

So, what's on my mind today? I'll tell you:
  • I wish I wasn't here today. I wish I was still in my nice warm bed and I wish I could spend the day with my munchkin.
  • Speaking of my munchkin, she's saying another new word! It's "ball". That makes 8 words now!
  • I'm debating whether or not to order Chinese food for lunch. I brought a lunch, but I'm in the mood for Chinese. Darn hormones.
  • This week has been a rough week at work. I'm glad it's over with. Hopefully next week is better.
  • Speaking of work, I have 27 work days left until my due date...if I work right up until the bitter end. I'm also not sure if I'll be working after my due date if Sam hasn't come yet. I guess we'll have to look at finances and see what works best. I don't relish the thought of going past my due date!
  • I'm also getting a little tired of the "any day now, huh?" comments. I still have 6-ish weeks left. I can't be nice about it for that long!
  • I've been finding some really great recipes on Pinterest! And the one I made last night was apparently so good that we didn't have any leftovers! Well, there were leftover mashed potatoes and veggies, but I plan to use those with our grilled chicken breasts either tonight or tomorrow night. So far my meal planning really seems to be working out well! I've thrown a lot less food away this month than in the past couple and I love that I don't need to go grocery shopping all the time!
  • I went grocery shopping last week Saturday. I shouldn't need to go until next week Saturday and that might be one of the last ones before Sam gets here.
Well, that's about all for now. Time to watch the plow trucks drive around the parking lot for a while. :) Exciting life I live, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 6 weeks left. It's getting so close!!!

    I started meal planning last year and it has seriously saved my sanity. I'm now looking at doing the crockpot freezer meals ... I dont know how I'm going to get dinner cooked at night when Conrad goes back to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also been looking at crock pot freezer meals. Oh, and about the only way I get meals cooked at night when Adam is in school is to plop Clara in front of the Goodnight Show on Sprout. It's either that or we don't eat. I feel bad sometimes, but at least its semi-educational!

      Delete