Friday, February 17, 2012

What's on Your Mind?

Ok, so apparently Fridays are a horrible day to do this...unless I write it ahead of time and then schedule it to post for me-which is what I'm going to do. :)

So, here we go with another edition of What's On Your Mind:

  • What is foremost on my mind at this second is what I'm going to do when I get out of work today! I'm doing a little shopping (probably at Hobby Lobby-I've been feeling extremely crafty lately) and then the hubs and I are getting Chinese food since Clara will be staying by Mimi's tonight.
  • I have so many craft projects I want to work on. I have a lot that are started but not finished. I FINALLY finished one of them over the weekend-Clara's birthday box.
  • I should probably start taking/posting pictures of my completed craft projects to share on my blog.
  • I'm seriously thinking of getting a sewing machine.
  • I was super excited to find out that we got our state tax refund today! I wasn't expecting it til the end of the month! Guess its time to figure out what is going to get paid off.
  • My birthday is in a little less than a month. The big 3 for gifts I would like: a mani/pedi from Lords n Ladies, a tablet, and my new camera. I will also accept a sashimi dinner from Little Tokyo and some peace and quiet to work on crafts for as long as I want. :)
  • My due date is 2 months away. Sometimes it feels like its just around the corner and other days it feels like its forever away. I wonder why that is....
I feel like my mind has been going a mile a minute lately and it doesn't help that I've been extra forgetful. I know it's probably pregnancy brain, but it still sucks. I feel like I have so much to do and I can't just focus on one thing so I end up getting even less accomplished. I plan to work a little harder to focus and get some things accomplished in the next couple weeks!

1 comment: